Vice President Of Sales
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for new lease originations and will work closely with manufacturers, dealers and end users to provide equipment financing and leasing solutions nationwide. The position requires individuals to build and leverage personal relationships and develop trust with sources of new business volume.
Reports to Senior Vice President of Sales
Primary Responsibilities:• Sell GSG’s lease/finance solutions to create programmatic and transactional relationships with manufacturers, dealers and end users.
• Develop relationships with as many qualified sources as possible to diversify application and deal flow. Actively work transactions from sourcing to credit, structuring and pricing to funding.
• Develop and execute on sales plans that include forecasting and account reviews.
• Participate in industry seminars and conferences, be visible in industry associations and create thought leadership to promote GSG and its expertise.
• Create and continually update using SalesForce.com and Edge analysis of contacts and opportunities which measures submittals, open and closed opportunities, profitability and achievement against goals and objectives.
• Forge professional relationships with internal resources to ensure common GSG objectives are met.
Core Results• Close and fund at least $10MM annually.
• Execution of repeatable and defined sales process
• Meets monthly / quarterly sales goals for top line originations and profit